Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday Scrapple

A summer weekend is just ahead, so let's give the weighty issues of the day a little break...

A breakfast sandwich is one of the joys of life.

Billy Joel's "Vienna" is high on my list of under-rated songs.

We didn't get nearly enough springtime this year.  It was a quick jump from winter to summer.  It was nice to have an early week cool down.

I'm no kid, but I really enjoy learning new things.

Making popcorn on the stove isn't much more difficult than the microwave, and you get a better final product.  Why don't more people do it?

I'm really tired of hearing owners and players' unions argue about everything.  The fans clearly do not come first when it comes to big league sports in America.

Chris Moore is back on CBS Sports Radio.  He's one of the good ones.

Regardless of what you think of his politics and the way he is handling the current situation, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo explains things in a way you can understand them.

Strawberry season always brings a smile to my face.

There is a lot to be said for consistency, but on-line and in print, it's the same people writing about the same things, every day.  Enough, please!

Part of me says it's time for a new phone.  Another part is holding back.  The old one I have works fine, but it is time for an upgrade.

Watching a rocket lift off never gets old.