Monday, September 19, 2022

Calendar Boy

 

The people at the $1.25 store, formerly the $1 store must have read my mind.

It was around this time last year that I bought a 2022 calendar, and it was the kind I like.  Even though the paper stock is, well, paper thin, the print is huge.  I love that.

I had a scant few minutes for a shopping trip the other day.  It jumped out at me when I entered the store.  The new calendars are in, including the ones with the big print!

By the way, I should add that the big print is nice, but there is also plenty of room in each calendar day block to write in important information.

I should also add the more expensive calendars have some great photos and art work, but I buy a calendar for function, not decoration.

I won't lose it before the start of 2023.  It's hanging up on the hook right behind the one currently in use.