Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday Scrapple

 

I don't understand how people despise raisins.

Watching a live, west coast college football game in the middle of the night is great fun.

Sleeping is much easier during cooler weather, and I'm enjoying every second.

I'm very happy for Albert Pujols.

I've watched very little NFL football so far this season, and I really don't miss it.

But, I will say it's nice to see Miami doing well again and New England struggling.

The Bloomsburg Fair's ability to draw huge crowds amazes me.

Can we leave the Royal Family alone for a while?

The boss at Saturday Night Live promises a year of "reinvention."  I wonder if that means it will be funny again.

I know people who bet on sports, who have no business betting on sports.

My desire to travel disappeared a long time ago.

For a kid who grew up during the Gemini and Apollo days, all the recent rocket launches are great fun.

I can do without the hysterics, but the hurricane track updates fascinate me.

I always sing along when Billy Joel's "Anthony's Song" comes on the radio.