Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday Scrapple

 

Underrated song:  "Sideshow" by Blue Magic from 1974.  See the girl who's collected broken hearts for souvenirs.  

Mike Tirico is no Al Michaels.

I've always had  mixed feelings over the British Royal Family.

Even a rainy day is a good day in September.

How about that forecast for a busy hurricane season?

I dreaded haircuts as a kid.  Now, I look forward to them.

I didn't recognize any of the big Emmy winners Monday night.

Supermarkets might change affiliation, but they look the same to me.

I remember when the new fall TV season was a BIG deal.

Does gambling exist for the NFL, or does the NFL exist for gambling?

I've become addicted to those old Casey Kasem shows from the 70's that Sirius/XM runs on weekends.

Please, just one 50 degree day!

Tuesday morning:  There is nothing like the frustration experienced when the TV station cuts to a commercial just before the Final Jeopardy! round finishes.