Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Scrapple

 

It infuriates me when showcase winners on "The Price is Right" fail to shake hands with the loser.

Any potato chip is a good potato chip, but I love the crunch of kettle cooked.

Are there better aromas than baking bread, a newly mown lawn, or bacon?

The gun control debate is for others.  However, the school shootings break your heart.

I still can't find a decent ketchup.

The blessing of "Jeopardy" is its simplicity and its celebration of knowledge.

New Pepsi logo:  I like it!

I can't get excited over the NCAA basketball tournament championship game.  But then again, I never do.

Cruise?  Pass!

I can't believe the cost of a tiny pocket park in downtown Scranton.

Even bad french fries are good.

I like my toast on the light side.

I miss parking meters, and with reasonable rates.

You can actually pronounce the hurricanes on this year's Atlantic list.

I like Elton John's "Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road" more each time I hear it.