Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Spring Break

 

While I take the majority of my vacation time in the second half of the year, I do sneak in some time off a little earlier.  I consider this to be my "spring break."

I never had a spring break in college.  Going south meant McDonald's in South Scranton.  That's as far as I made it.  When I was off, I was working at WARM and the college radio station, and I was fine with that.  Work was fun.  It still is.

In fact, I didn't even go on my high school class trip.  Disney didn't appeal to me in 1979.  The same is true 44 years later.

As I always say when vacation weeks approach, I have no plans.  I'll catch up on some sleep, and I really hope to get in some camera therapy.

The weekend morning broadcasts are in great hands, and we'll talk again tomorrow.