Friday, April 22, 2016

Vacation Review

So, my first vacation week of the year has been burned off.  What did I do?

Absolutely nothing!

A nasty cold kicked in just as the weekend was starting, and the cold hung around for a while.  As colds go, this one was worse than most.  I'll spare you the details, but I will say that I should have bought stock in Kimberly Clark, the makers of Kleenex.  I should add that nothing worked.  Nothing.  I'm a fan of Alka Seltzer Plus, the kind you take at night to help you sleep.  Even it proved to be ineffective.  I just had to wait it out.

The cold started to subside just as the vacation was ending, so I was able to get out for short bursts.  I didn't accomplish much.

While the cold isn't totally gone yet, my vacation week is over, and it's back to work tonight.