Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Names in the News

 

As I have said many times before, I respect Taylor Swift's popularity.  Apparently, no one has explained the concept of "overexposure" to her.

Bill Belichick scored his 300th NFL win Sunday afternoon.  Can he, just once, hold a civil news conference?

The late night talk show writers had months to think up new and fresh stuff.  Their strike is over.  The late night talk shows are back in production, and it's more of the same tired, old material.

Speaking of tired, I've really grown weary of some Washington media types who think they know what's going on.  NewsFlash, kids:  no one knows.

Can someone explain Pete Davidson to me?  Is he supposed to be funny?

Britney Spears has a new book, and I really feel sorry for her.  She let others handle her life, and they really screwed it up.  The word "damaged" instantly comes to mind, and it's a pity I had to say that.

Philadelphia sports fans can be difficult, but I have to admit the Phillies have players who are a credit to the game.

Friend and WNEP alum Jennifer Borrasso, now at KDKA in Pittsburgh, won an Emmy last week, and I'm thrilled.