Friday, July 29, 2016

Vacation

Sleeping Homer means only one thing on this blog.  I'm on vacation!

I hope it's better than the week I had off in April.  I came down with the nastiest of colds, and I spent much of my time off in bed.  At least, I didn't have to burn off sick days to recover.

Plans?  None.  Sleep.  Gym.  Bike.  Photography.  Maybe KMart if I'm up to it.  I've gotten to the stage where I really enjoy doing nothing.

While I'm no social butterfly, there are a few open invitations I've left hanging for quite a while.  I can be a better friend.  I admit that.  It's possible I'll get to some this week.  Don't bet on it.  By the time I get out of the "sleep during the day and work all night" body clock mode, it will be time to come back to work.  I don't anticipate any radical changes this week.

Stacy Lange is kind enough to fill in for me this weekend.  The weekend morning broadcasts are in great hands.

I'll see you soon.