Monday, July 31, 2023

Alone?

 

Look up in to the sky at night, especially if you are lucky enough to live in an area without lite pollution.  See all those little dots of light?  I've always believed there was life out there, somewhere.

But, I don't believe we've been visited.  Sightings never happen during the day.  Everyone is carrying a camera in their pocket.  Yet, there has never been a good photograph.

Congress held a hearing in to UFO's last week.  I guess all of the country's other problems have been solved.  Be that as it may, a former intelligence official says there is proof of  alien visits.  The government is covering it up.  Gee, that sounds familiar.

While I try to keep an open mind, I remain skeptical.  

I don't think the hearing really proved anything.  It was just a way for some Washington types to receive television face time.  It was bait to attract cable television viewers.  It was fodder for overnight radio loons.  It provided a plot for more movies and television shows, if the writers ever start writing again.

Prove me wrong.

Beam me up!