Friday, July 28, 2023

Friday Scrapple

 

I'm really leaning toward changing the name of this to "Scrabble."  A few loyal blog readers weighed in and want "Scrapple" to remain.  Maybe, I'll sneak in a "Scrabble" once in a while.

The shorter days are really becoming noticeable, and I really enjoy that.

Nanticoke last Friday night:  kids shooting kids.  It makes me sad.

Happiness is a computer keyboard you really like.

Time for another song you instantly remember the words to, even though you rarely hear it:  "Oh Babe, What Would You Say" by Norman "Hurricane" Smith.  That one goes way back to 1972, a lovely song.

As a kid, seeing back to school items in stores inspired a knot in my stomach.  Now, it's "Oh boy!  I wonder if they have the rollerballs I really like."

I'm reading a book about the television show "Barney Miller."  Yes, I need a life.  There will be a review here eventually.  It might be a while because it's a rather lengthy book.

The Orioles' recent success brings a smile to my face.

I should be interested in "Oppenheimer."  I'm not.

"Barbie" falls into the "overload" category, giving Taylor Swift some company.

"Jeopardy!" needs some new writers.

The new Twitter "X" does nothing for me.  They should have simply modernized the bird.