Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday Scrapple

 

A cheap beer at the college football championship game in Los Angeles cost $ 17.  Amazing!

No major snow yet.  Fine by me!

The Houston Texans fired head coach Lovie Smith after one season.  Management gave him nothing to work with.

I've always enjoyed visiting a Bed, Bath and Beyond.  The chain is flirting with bankruptcy.  Why?

The Damar Hamlin recovery is nothing short of remarkable.

I would love to be able to sleep like a cat.

I like ice cream, even in the dead of winter.

Please don't take away my gas cooktop.  

I am so tired of the Royal Family.

Three years in to the pandemic and I still see people who don't know how to wear a mask.

Happiness is finding an available supermarket check out clerk, so you don't have to do it yourself.

It seems like most people are ready to hand the Vince Lombardi trophy to the Buffalo Bills.  I'm not there yet.

The months of problems in the travel industry make me even happier that I am a "home body."

One cannot underestimate the simple joy of a peanut butter sandwich.  Chunky.