Friday, December 15, 2023

Top Ten Honorable Mention Partners

 

We are plowing through the honorable mentions before the actual Top Ten arrives...

This is a screen grab from the morning of March 13.  What makes it significant is this is the first time Mindi and I coanchored in more than three years.  Look at her pretending to be interested in what I was saying!

First, there was Covid-19, and management tried to keep employees distanced.  One thing led to another.  I was either out in the newsroom, or on the road.

We were a little short staffed that morning in March and I was asked to jump in the chair.

I'd forgotten how much fun it can be.

And, there is this photo from Halloween morning.  Joe's Halloween costume was to don a jacket and tie, and take on a serious on-air persona.  I liked serious Joe, even though many felt it was a spoof of me.  It wasn't, and I didn't mind, regardless.

We'll go outside for a cold slap tomorrow.