Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wednesday Scrapple

 

Today's entry in the "you know the lyrics, even though you haven't heard the song in eons" is "Count Me In" by Gary Lewis and the Playboys.

It's a cold and rainy week, and I don't really mind.  It will be unbearably hot and humid before you know it.

I know I say this every year, but the opening week of Major League Baseball did nothing for me.

Billion dollar lottery jackpots are tempting, but I'll keep my dollar in my pocket.

I've seen a solar eclipse before.  The upcoming one really doesn't thrill me.

Why do four local newspapers, in different cities, look almost identical?

GMail is now 20 years old.  Yawn.  It's no better or worse than the others out there.

April Fool's Day jokes were never funny.

No great stories coming out of the NCAA basketball tournament this year, but I always liked the speed in which this thing starts and stops, unlike the NHL and NBA playoffs.

Soup is great, even after the weather turns warm.