Friday, November 15, 2019

A Toast to 15

This blog turns 15 years old today, and I am happy to report that while other blogs have disappeared, this one endures.

Why?  Because I have nothing better to do with my time.

Seriously, it's a nice little creative outlet for me, and it's a chance to let you what's really going on out there.  I get a minute and half to tell my stories on TV.  The blog allows for the occasional perspective and analysis-- and a little fun.

It never had a ton of readers.  There is a solid 200+ hits every day, and I thank those who link it to their Facebook and Twitter pages.  I do that myself, once in a while, if there is an entry I feel deserves wider distribution.

Why the wine glass?  Crystal is the gift for a 15th anniversary, so drink up.

There is still some gas left in the tank.

I'll meet you back here tomorrow.