Saturday, June 11, 2022

Andy's Angles: The Blind Hog

 



There is an old saying that even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

This blind hog found his acorn the morning of  May 12th.

I was tooling around Olyphant, just looking for interesting things to shoot.  I've photographed this fountain before, but today's shot is a different twist.

A perfectly lovely park now occupies the space of the school that held me during sixth grade and part of tenth.  The fountain is the center piece of a park owned by a church.  The pastor asked what I was up to.  I explained that I was just out playing with the camera, and he is really proud of how the park turned out.  Trees and shrubs have matured, and the park is a thing of beauty.

Take a look at the water coming down from the top bowl of the fountain.  I speeded up the shutter to 1/2500 of a second, so every drop is frozen in motion.

A nice park now occupies the spot that held so much misery for me.