Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Deal With It

 

Something occurred to me during my recent vacation.  I lost my love of driving.

First, $ 5 per gallon gasoline killed a lot of it.  Other drivers did the rest.

I drive the speed limit, and usually a little under.  You'll just have to deal with it.  Tailgating will not make me go faster.  If you're in that much of a hurry, you should have left home sooner.

It's sad that when people hit the road, they leave their courtesy at home.

Plus, I know construction season is here, and it wont be long before cold and snow bring it to an end.  Crews are trying to get their work done before the flakes fly.  Unfortunately, it seems like every road is under construction at the same time, and there is no comprehensive traffic management.  It's tough to get around when the main road, and the alternates, are all ripped up.

If you're looking for me, I'll be at home.