Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday Scrapple

 

They need to play "Bonkers!" more often on "The Price is Right."

Why is parking at every medical facility an absolute nightmare?

I watch "Caroline in the City" reruns because I love Lea Thompson, but how did it last for 97 episodes?

Will malls ever make a comeback?

Some will say summer flew by.  I think it dragged.

I don't have the time necessary to be a good dog parent, but I'd really love to have one again.

Under rated:  Tommy James and the Shondells.

What is a Shondell?

I wonder what it's like to sleep without the air conditioner cranked up.

The Buffalo Bills certainly didn't waste any time ridding themselves of a potential problem.

If CNN is so high on its new Chris Wallace show, why did they schedule it opposite "60 Minutes?"