Saturday, January 15, 2022

Andy's Angles: Winter Weekend

 

I knew I was short on photos in the queue, and as I was driving to work the other morning, I was considering photo topics.  The goal was to illustrate "winter."

When stuck for a subject, trains are a great fallback.  I can't believe we're two weeks in to the new year, and I have yet to post a train on the blog.

I spied this beauty in the Taylor yard Tuesday morning.  A train idling on the tracks, new snow all around.  This engine has been here before, but it's the snowy setting that makes it different.

By the way, I thought I was the only insane one who takes train pictures at 1:30 am, when temperatures are in the teens.  There was another guy in the yard looking for a photo opportunity.  We train lovers are a dedicated bunch.