Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday Scrapple

 

I say this any time there's a big soccer tournament:  I tried.  I just don't get it.

What does an "X" have to do with Twitter?  Just modernize the bird like the Orioles and Cardinals did.

I know people look down their nose at them, but I like those potato crisps in a tube.  I know, you can't call them "chips."

Every day is one step closet to fall!

On the other hand, pumpkin spice stuff is already appearing in stores, restaurants and mini marts!  It's awful, at any time of year!

Thankfully, the video is on You Tube.  The "Candy Band" before a General Cinemas movie was the best.

I still have my wisdom teeth.

"What would you say...  you do here?" is one of the best lines in movie history.

I still haven't created a Threads account.

The changes in college football are maddening, frustrating, dizzying, and fascinating.

There seemed to be a ton of traffic late Friday and Saturday nights.  I suspect people are simply getting in a little late summer fun, before fall sets in.

Medical schools are cranking out the students.  Why is a convenient doctor's appointment so hard to find?