Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Vacation!

 

Sleeping Homer is back and that signals the start of another vacation week.

September was always a huge vacation month for me.  I like the cooler weather and, because the kids are back in school, nothing is crowded.  It's a moot point these days, in that I rarely venture beyond the back porch.

The forecast of a heat wave leaves me distressed, but I should have cooler weather for the tail end of the vacation.

Outside of the usual things of sleep, reading, photography and a few walks, there is nothing major on the agenda.  

There is some productivity on the map, including car maintenance and a flu shot.  More on the shot down the road.

The weekend morning broadcasts are in good hands, and I'll still be around with my daily ventures here, in to the insignificant.

I'll call you back later.