Friday, November 25, 2022

Black Friday

 


It's not what it used to be, but Black Friday is still one of my least favorite days of the year.  

Even though the internet has reduced the traditional shopping frenzy,  a big part of it is still there.

I do realize money is tight, especially this year.  If hanging out on a cold sidewalk for hours helps you keep family and friends happy, and if it helps you make your holiday budget, go for it.  I also know that some families view Black Friday shopping expeditions as a bonding experience.  Once again, go for it.

I'm lucky.  My Christmas list is very short.  I'll spend the day organizing photos and putting together this year's Top Ten list.  It's one of my traditional Black Friday activities.  I'll also turn in around noon so I can be at the office late tonight.

Please, Be safe and patient today.  Remember the retail workers, one of the toughest jobs out there, especially at this time of the year.

Take a little time to get caught up on the news, and that's my job tomorrow morning.