Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Office Space and The Big Bang Theory

 

This one slipped by me last week...  February 19 was the 25th anniversary of the release of "Office Space."  I remember seeing it in a theater, and I wasn't impressed.  However, each time I viewed it on television, I enjoyed it more.  No matter where you work or what you do, you can relate to something in this film.

I heard an interview with the star, Ron Livingston, a while back.  The movie did not do well at the box office.  Livingston thought part of that was bad advertising and a bad movie poster.  I get that.

In spite of it all, the movie really is a classic.


And, enough already!

Facebook lights up every time someone hears a big bang.

Most of the time, it's nothing to be concerned about.  Fireworks are legal now.  People shoot them off all the time-- no reason required.  

Please, calm down.